When someone has an issue with polymeric sand, please ask them the following questions:
1. How is your project set? What is the base below the pavers? Are they set on the dirt; or is there a stone and sand base? Are your pavers below the surrounding surface level?
2. How did the test area come out before the rest of the application?
3. Did you see a white foam when you were watering the sand in?
4. Did you fill the sand to the top of the paver?
5. How wide are your joints in between the pavers? What is the depth you were able to fill in between the pavers?
6. How soon did it rain or did sprinklers come on after the application?
7. Can you send us pictures of the project from different angles so we can better see anything that could be contributing to the problem?